December 17 — Author Chats:
- Adrianne Brennan is 0chatting tonight from 6-10 PM Eastern Time at Love Romances Café at: http:groups.yahoo.com/group/loveromancescafe
December 17 – Author Interviews:
- Check out Rachel Firasek’s blog for her interview with Lynn Rush and drop in on their chat about people watching over the holidays. http://www.rachelfirasek.com
December 17 — Blog Events:
- If you’ve been following Virginia’s posts at Renee Vincent’s blog Past the print you will want to follow her on over to Lila DiPasqua’s blog, “A Writer’s Salon” for more recipes, more fun and good friends old and new. http://liladipasqua.blogspot.com/
- Rachel Lynne blogged yesterday about the book The Arrival of Lily Curtis, Rachel Brimble’s historical romance. She loved the book and found it funny, sensual, and a little bit deep. Rachel Brimble is at her blog today and will be talking about what served as her inspiration for the book. Check it out at: http://wwwrachellynneauthor.blogspot.com/
- Willa Edwards is at Tina Donahue’s blog and she’s talking about the art of gift giving. Read her newly released excerpt of Naughty List, and leave a comment telling her what you want for Christmas and you’ll be entered to win a copy of her book. http://www.tinadonahue.com/contest-and-guest-blog-with-willa-edwards/
- Today is day 9 of Destiny Blaine’s 12 Days of Christmas Blog Tour. Today she’s stopping at Cynthia Vespia’s http://cynsights.blogspot.com/ Cynthia, another Aspen Mountain Press author, is best known for her bestselling titles The Chosen One and Seek and Destroy. Today Destiny will celebrate her Aspen Mountain Press release day and finish the discussion about Cowboys for Christmas.
- Drop by Tabitha Blake’s blog at http://tabithablake.blogspot.com/ and read how Nikki Barrett got her start as a writer.
December 17 – Yahoo Group Events:
- The doors are wide open for all types of excerpts today at Love Romances Café: http:groups.yahoo.com/group/loveromancescafe It’s a great opportunity to read some excerpts and find some new books. NOTE: This is an excerpt only day.
One Response to Author Chats, Author Interviews, Blog Events & More For December 17, 2010
Hit Counter provided by Skylight